In the early hours of this Sunday (01/12), the São Paulo Military Police invaded the community of Paraisópolis, South area of São Paulo, while a funk party was taking place. The videos, images and reports of the residents show that the police attacked the crowd participating in the party that resulted in the deaths of nine people and several injured who were trampled after being cornered in the community alleys.
These actions are part of the policy driven by Doria and Bolsonaro to criminalize peripheral youth and give carte blanche for police to continue murdering the population on the outskirts of large cities.
We sympathize with the families and friends of the victims and demand punishment from the principals, resignation of the São Paulo Public Security Summit and removal of the police officers who participated in this massacre, as well as immediate compensation to the families. FOR THE END OF MILITARY POLICE!
Socialist Struggle * – PSOL Internal Trend
Socialist Construction * – PSOL Internal Current
Socialist Alternative * – PSOL Internal Trend.
Socialism or Barbarism * – PSOL Internal Trend.
Freedom and Popular Revolution * – LRP
Socialist Stream of Workers – CST/PSOL
- International Socialist League – ISL
- Unidade Internacional dos Trabalhadores – UIT-QI
- Corrente Internacional Socialismo ou Barbárie – SoB
- Movimento Socialista dos Trabalhadores – MST da Bolívia.
- Reagrupamento hacia el PST e La Marx – Argentina
- Mandato do Vereador Babá – Psol Carioca
- Mandato ecossocialista e libertario Renato Cinco – Psol Carioca
- Plínio de Arruda Sampaio Júnior – Professor UNICAMP
- Héctor Chinche Medina Pte Asociación NAC de ex presos políticos Héroes de Trelew.
- Alejandro Benedetti periodista y militante del reagrupamiento hacia el PST y la Marx de Argentina – Editor revista Socialismo.