- No more massacre!
- No more genocide of the Palestinian people!
- No more dehumanizing atrocities!
We, political and union organizations, progressives of all tendencies and beliefs, political personalities committed close to struggles for profound social changes wherever the imperialists dominate and in particular in Haiti, signatories of this declaration, vehemently raise our voices to tell the far-rightists who lead the power of the Zionist State: Enough! Let us stop this genocide of the Palestinian people by asking for only one thing: expel the occupiers from their lands and properties and live in peace and dignity with the neighboring peoples.
We demand the guardians and protectors of the Zionist State of Israel, the Bidens, Harris, Blinkens and Austins and their silent allies in Europe and Asia, to cease their ultra-reactionary orders while Netanyahu seeks political redemption in his country by ordering the forces of Israeli occupation to bomb and demolish buildings that serve as schools, hospitals, social and cultural recreation centers and even mosques and churches, to stop this indescribable barbarity, coming from a socio-religious community that is itself a centenary victim of the most pernicious persecutions in all of Europe until a very recent date in the history of humanity.
The images of terror broadcast daily by the main television channels and mass communication networks speak bluntly, without embellishments, of the truth about this blindness and this absurd determination of the Israeli military occupation forces in wanting to destroy everything in their path.
Multi-story buildings totally or partially collapsed under the effect of bombs, lifeless bodies of children and the elderly barely pulled out from under the rubble, young men and women, with distant and passive looks, sitting on ruins still amidst smoke and dust, with their hands holding their head and their eyes seeing passing images generally seen in Hollywood horror movies… and this horror perpetrated by the Zionist conquerors and occupiers, they have been experiencing for almost a month without disguise except for the vast majority of the Palestinians, their parents and grandparents, have endured it for some seven decades.
Expelled from their lands, imprisoned and packed like sardines in putrid prisons throughout Israel just for opposing this policy of gradual possession to make room for the expansion of new “Jewish colonies”. The Palestinians only fight and resist avoiding the collective shipwreck decided and imposed by them and to reconquer their lands, their dignity and, above all, to lead a dignified life with their heads held high.
It is not bombing explosions dropped indiscriminately on civilian targets that will dampen the ardor and determination of the Palestinians to bring the Zionist occupiers to their senses. Nor is it the visit of the senile and weak American president who from the first hours of the outbreak of hostilities chose his side, that of “those who have the right to defend themselves” against those who are regularly attacked and who are denied that same right, what will change the situation…
Likewise, that far-fetched idea about the coexistence of two states in the West Bank during each period of acute crisis is no longer popular these days. The leaders of the Hebrew State only refer to it out of obligation, convenience and courtesy. American benefactors and protectors stir it up in negotiations with the Palestinians one moment before sending it back to the Greek calends the next.
Thus, the Haitian people, who for two centuries of their eventful existence have known and gone through this same ordeal made of direct and indirect military conquests and interventions, of harsh territorial occupations by foreign powers with the objective not of cooperation but of undisguised interference to satisfy its sordid hegemonic interests of permanent domination, stands in solidarity with the indescribable suffering and pain of the great Palestinian people and supports their resistance efforts certainly at its disposal to free themselves from that prison tutelage that degrades, kills and destroys all hope of shared well-being.
The battle for self-determination is always long, arduous and painful. But it is better to fight than to kneel…
In the style of Jean Jacques Dessalines for the Palestinian and Haitian people: Live free or die!
———————– Signatures follow:
- Konbit Fanm/ROZO Nancy Marie DELCY
- Fos Nasyonal pou Demokrasi (FND) Serge Jean Louis
- INYON NASYONAL NÒMALYEN AYISYEN (UNNOH) Josue MERILIEN
- Asosiyasyon Ayisyano/Dominikè pou yon lòt Zile Michel A. Leandre
- Lig Etidyan Sosyalis (LES) Patricia Marie Alcide
- Mouvman Rezistans Kafou Fèy / Fanel jean St Cyr
- Inisyativ Patriyòt Maryen (IPAM) Hugues Celestin
- RENOUVO DEMOKRATIK / Yves PIERRE
- PATI EFÒ SOLIDARIDAD PARA KONSTWI YON ALTÈNATIV NASYONAL POPILÈ (ESKANP) Mario Coty
- Komite Rezistans Popilè Benwa Batravil (KRPBB) Léon Dumontville
- RENOUVO DEMOKRATIK Ayiti -LWÈS (RDL) Dominique G. Antoine
- REZO ÒGANIZASYON ZÒN LWÈS (ROZO) Mirtha ELI
- SENDIKA NASYONAL PLANTÈ YO (SNP) Eugene DOMINIQUE
- Brigada Capois Lamort / Norte (BCL) Dorlus P. Bertrand
- Men nan men / Francia – Yves Descarte
- Organización Peyizan Boukan Kare (OPBK) Josiane Dolcima
- Latibonit Kanpe pou Ayiti (LAKAY) Garconnet Paul Andre
- Altènativ Sid/ALBA (AS/ALBA) Rodrigues Santos
- Sendika Pwofesè Sen Rafayèl – Noël P. DORLUS
- Asosiyasyon Monitè Alfa Pòtoprens (AMAP) Bredy ALIX
- Komite Rezistans Klod Anri René / Amado Lurcas
- REZO ENFÒMASYON POU LIBÈTE (REL), Lucie DESROCHES
Committed citizens: Wilfrid Suprena, Jacques Charlemagne, Evelyne Schiluno, Magda Joseph, Yves Mensier, Erla Desrenoncourt, Yolande Laferrière, Jean Emile FAYEDI, Leona Dossous.
- REZO ÒGANIZASYON ZÒN LWÈ (ROZO) / Mirtha ELIE
- RENOUVO DEMOKRATIK / Yves PIERRE
- KOMITE REZISTANS POPILÈ BENWA BATRAVIL (KRPBB) / Léon Dumontville
- INISYATIV PATRIYOT MARYEN / Hugues CELESTIN
- FÒS NASYONAL PARA DEMOKRASI / Serge JEAN LOUIS
- UNION NATIONAL NORMALIEN HAITIEN (UNNOH) / Maestro. Josué Merilien
- LATIBONIT KANPE POU AYITI (LAKAY) ( Garconnet Paul André